Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"Matzke on Media" Site Update

Dear Readers,

As much as I enjoy writing, there just isn't enough time to do it as often (or as well) as I would prefer. Therefore, I've shut down "Matzke on Media," and when I have the opportunity I will mix a "cultural review" into the "Lake County Lutheran" site.

I can't stress enough how important your comments are to me--they let me know someone is actually reading, and I am genuinely interested in your point of view. In truth, the plug was pulled on "M.O.M." because I had a grand total of one comment left since January. That's not enough to keep this writer motivated, unfortunately.

So please keep visiting LCL and please leave a comment or two! And thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A shame, really. Maybe there will be an opportunity to get back to this at some point.... maybe/if... when you have more time following new staff add-on?

Peace be yours in Christ!
Ron

Anonymous said...

I will miss your reviews, and like me, I would bet there are a lot more readers than commentors.

Dennis