Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year

As you can see, I basically took the month off from blogging. It has given me some time to think about what I want the blog to be "about," and for the most part it will continue to be a clearing house of sorts of sermons, prayers, hymn stanzas, and the like, with perhaps a bit more in the way of devotional material and personal reflection.

If there's anything you might have an interest in seeing here at the Lake County Lutheran site, please leave me a comment and I'll see what I can do.

May your new year be blessed as you abide in Jesus Christ.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

More Crow T Robot.

Mark said...

Just to show how "responsive" I am...

"I want to decide who lives and who dies." Crow T. Robot

IggyAntiochus said...

???

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.